One-on-One Book Proposal coaching is the solution that gets your book project off the back burner—and on track to pitching agents in the next 6 months.
Are you ready to commit to yourself and your book idea, and make this book proposal happen?
Writing a book proposal is a difficult, complex project.
It’s like writing a business plan for your book.
The typical nonfiction book proposal is about 50-70 written pages, including:
- Detailed overview of your concept
- Market and competitive analysis
- Thorough and unique marketing plan
- Detailed table of contents
- Two polished sample chapters
And then there’s pitching. Researching agents, developing a query letter, sending 30+ queries out.
And then wondering if you’re doing it all right….
Welcome to Proposal-to-Pitch. A one-on-one coaching program to guide you in developing your nonfiction book proposal and support you in pitching it to literary agents and editors.
Get a proven 5-step approach:
#1. Get Clarity on Your Idea
Know precisely what you’re writing about, why, and who it’s for. This helps you and helps your idea stand out in the marketplace.
#2. Develop your Foundation
Develop the foundation for your book including a full roadmap of your proposal and first draft sample chapters.
#3. Design Your Entire Book Proposal
Write your complete book proposal including compelling and unique marketing plan and edit your sample chapters
#4. Refine and polish your Book Proposal
Revise and edit with my support to make sure the entire package is pitch-ready!
#5. Pitch Agents and/or Editors
Review a curated agent and/or editor list and align our pitch strategy and draft and polish your pitch materials.
What to Expect:
- Work together virtually, over about six months with deadlines every two weeks.
- You will receive written feedback for every deadline. Monthly 60-90 minute reviews over Zoom.
- Ongoing email support between deadlines to keep you on track and moving along.
- You get my eyes and ears on your work for the entirety of our project. I am invested in you.
Fee for Proposal-to-Pitch is $8,900 USD