Ready to give your book proposal the attention it deserves?
Get Clear is a small, 6-week group mastermind to lay the foundation for your nonfiction book proposal.
- Refine and develop your idea
- Define your audience and marketing approach
- Start writing your chapters
- Get input and support from like-minded people in video chats and online community
- Receive personalized editorial guidance and feedback
Go from “I have this idea for a book” to being clear and feeling confident about exactly what you want to say, why it matters, and why you are the one to write it.
What to expect:
Each week you’ll have deadlines and the opportunity for group feedback and personalized coaching
Week 1: Focus on your book idea and audience
Week 2: Dig into competitive titles and recognize how your idea is both similar and unique
Week 3: Outline your Table of Contents
Week 4: Develop your marketing plan and how you’ll show up in the world with your book
Week 5: Draft your sample chapter(s)
Week 6: Edits and wrap up!